Sort by :
Showing : 9 of 9.
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: offers long-lasting performance and durability
- All-weather performance: delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Powers more than 90 Milwaukee M12 cordless power tools
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- M18 red Lithium 5.0Ah Bat pack
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
- Milwaukee Shockwave impact duty driver bits are engineered to be more durable and better fitting
- Built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications
- Absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job.
- Versatility: Powers more than 40 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools.
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability. All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions.
- Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- EXTREME WEATHER PERFORMANCE: This battery can function in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit, letting you use your tools year-round
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: You can see how much fuel the battery has charged up with the LED panel on the side, keeping you aware of when you need to recharge
- FADE-FREE POWER: This will power your tools up to full strength, even when the battery’s charge is low
- REDLINK INTELLIGENCE: This battery will communicate with the M18 tools it’s plugged into, reducing the risk of overheating, resulting in a more efficient workflow
- Optimized Internal Shockzone absorbs peak torque and prevents breaking
- The shanks is made from Custom Alloy Steel which is engineered for extended life. The hardened gears provide increased torque transfer for added durability.
- With only a 1.4" Slim Profile, the adapter allows access into the tightest of spaced.
- The Shockwave(tm) Right Angle Adapter is designed for use in both Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers and works with all 1/4" Hex Shank accessories.
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- WIRE STRIPPING: Strip 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 gauge bare wire. Alternatively, strip 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 gauge stranded wire
- LOOP MAKING: Two holes in the center of the unit will accept 8-32 and 6-32 wires to make loops for grounding screws
- REAMING: Smooth out your pipe edges from between 1/2 to 1 inches
- BOLT AND SCREW CUTTING: Thread your #6 and #8 bolts through the center of the tool and cut to whichever length you prefer
- CURVED CUTTING BLADE allows you to cut through larger wire sizes than the template allows
- Reaming Head Design-Smooth Edges of Metal Pipe From 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch.
- Comfortable Tri-Lobe handle optimized for maximum user comfort and high torque applications.
- Permanent visible ID markings allows for quick tool identification.
- Lanyard hole for easy attachment to a safety system.
- Hardened magnetic tips for maximum durability and fastener retention.
- Anti role, 3 sided collar on the handle.
- Wrench ready shank allows extra leverage to be applied.